Keep Bastrop County Beautiful is a nonprofit, 501(c)3, organization dedicated to inspire individuals and businesses to improve their community and the natural environment. All donations are tax deductible. KBCB is a GOLD affiliate of Keep Texas Beautiful.
You Can Get Involved
|Become a Member||Support Us||Pitch In|
The Annual Hunt for FestiviTREES is sponsored by KBCB (Keep Bastrop County Beautiful), The DBA (Downtown Business Alliance) and the Bastrop Mainstreet Program and is being held in conjunction Lost Pines Christmas and other events and festivities during the holidays. By participating you the gain the following:
- Promote your business, as well as others in Bastrop by encouraging customers to view and vote on your recycled Christmas Trees. (Tree made out of recycled items or a tree decorated with decorations made from recycled material)
- Advertising of this event will be through coverage received from local publications, websites and the distribution of fliers.
- Ballots showing the location of the participating businesses and hours will be distributed to the public through yours and other local businesses. KBCB will furnish the ballot box and ballots to you on December 8th.
- Kickoff of the Hunt will be December 8th.
- The public from the 8th of December 2014 will view your Christmas Trees until 5pm on the 28th December 2014. The visiting public will have their ballot signed or stamped at each location they visit. After visiting 10 locations the ballots will be handed-in at the last location. KBCB will then determine the first, second and third from the ballots.
- Each business will contribute a gift or coupon for the customer’s gift basket or bag, which is drawn from the submitted ballots.
- An ad after the event to highlight the winning businesses.
Deadline to submit this entry form below is 5 December 2014 at 5pm after which the entry form will be automatically turned off. A paper version is available for printing here, although in keeping with our conservation efforts we ask that you attempt to use the electronic entry form below as this site is run on wind power.
The Central Texas Environmental Summit is a free, educational event to bring together the public, political leaders, neighborhood associations, nonprofits, businesses, and students to learn about and discuss solutions to environmental issues in Central Texas. The TCEQ will host the summit in Bastrop on Monday, December 8, 2014.